When Todd worked this past week with our Houston landscaping client about her side yard landscape, she wanted to have a new, fresh look PLUS ECO-FRIENDLY landscaping . Combining bright colors with traditional landscaping AND adding in the Galvanized Steel Raised Garden she wanted, was a challenge.
Looking at using galvanized steel raised garden planters
one! These new, sleek and modern landscaping containers are truly functional AND Eco friendly. It also doesn’t hurt that they are trending in landscaping and outdoor use. Creating landscapes with galvanized steel planters allows Todd to accommodate beds with low or high sidewalls for different types of plants. These bright silver containers provide single-sided access and are ideal for placement against a wall or can be used to form a privacy wall or border.
- Narrow beds can be placed against a wall and are ideal for larger plants such as tomatoes, peppers or blueberries
- Classic appearance and durability of galvanized metal for long-lasting beauty and utility
- More stable than wood, plastic or ceramic alternatives and will not warp, split, rot or crack
- Exposed edges are folded for safety
- Modular system available with high and low side-walls in several sizes making it easy to “grow” your garden
We can contact you through this form below
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”Want to book a consult?”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” required=”1″][/contact-form]